Monday 29 October 2012

Melissa’s Reflection


It has been two months since I took physics 12 in this school. I learnt a lot within these two months. I learned about vector, kinetics, projectile motion, how to calculate the magnitudes and directions. I faced some difficulties while i was studying physics. Sometimes, I don’t get the question and i have a difficult time on drawing the diagram out. Without the help of diagrams, it is impossible for me to finish the physics question. Secondly, for substituting the values into the equation, i always mix up the initial and final velocity. Thirdly, i had difficulties on calculating the horizontal velocity Vx and vertical velocity Vy.

In order to solve all my problems and have a good result on the test, I did many questions about velocity, motions kinetics, vector and magnitude... until i get used to the format of the questions. If I don’t understand a question, i usually ask my teacher for advises and ways to solve the problems. After practising for a while, my understanding of questions improved and can draw diagrams right after reading the question.  I can also calculate Vx and Vy immediately by using cosine, sine or tangent. Finally, my weakness that I have to improve is lack of understanding of a question and strength is using formulae to find the results of the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment